Making your book
How it works
- First you will need to submit a Word document of the final version of your text.
- For prose - fiction or non-fiction - the extent should ideally be 40,000-80,000 words.
- For poetry, assuming one poem per page, you should have 50+ pieces.
- Illustrations should be supplied as high resolution jpegs (300dpi).
- The cover image(s) should also should be supplied as high resolution jpegs (300dpi).
- After a preliminary chat with Jennie Renton about how you would like your book to look, and how many copies you would like, you will be given an estimate of timescale and cost.
- Jennie will also advise you on technical aspects of the project; she will assess its feasibility and highlight adjustments that might have to be made.
- You might like to look at case studies on sample books.